Tennis Lessons & Tennis Coaching in Sydney
Welcome to Tennis World Chatswood.
Chatswood Tennis Club has 12 well maintained courts at two locations, a coffee shop, licensed bar and outdoor and indoor seating area. Located at 2 locations on Fullers Road we cater for the young, the not so young and the young at heart.
Our centre provides services and facilities to accommodate tennis enthusiasts of all levels. From beginners to professionals, whether you are a casual player or a serious tennis tragic, we have tennis programs for all ages and experience.
If you are looking to improve your tennis skills then talk to us today about either private or group tennis coaching. We have professional coaches available to teach the younger players with our Hot Shots Kids Coaching with tournaments and school coaching programs also available.
Whatever your needs and fitness levels, find out more today by speaking to our friendly team.
Corona Virus Update
All patrons must adhere to:
- 4 person court hires – perfect for doubles play
- 1 on 1 private lessons
- All group lessons can operate up to 10 people
- Social tennis is back again
- No indoor activities are permitted
- Take away coffees only
If you are in a high risk health category, then you should not be administering or playing tennis at any time during this period. The Federal Government have listed the following as high-risk categories including:
- Persons with weakened immune systems
- Any person aged over 70
- Persons with diagnosed chronic medical conditions (such as lung conditions and kidney failure)
- People with diabetes
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Very young children (Under 5) and babies